Just like any other normal girl, What Filipino Women Want and Like in a man is to have their own personal interests. They do not necessarily look for a wealthy man who will give them all the world, but they want a man who shares there interests, fills the void in their hearts and understands them very well. The following are some of the things that Filipino girls look for in an ideal man;
- A man who is financially stable- Like any other girl, Filipino girls want a man who is financially stable, this does not mean being rich but it means being able to give financial support. Filipino girls are brought up in a culture where the man is a breadwinner and so they need the assurance that you will be able to take care of them.
- Respect- This is very important to Filipino women as they always want that man who will give them respect. If you give her respect, be sure that you will win her because it makes her feel that she matters to you. It also makes her feel that you care and love her.
- Romantic and principled- Filipino girls like a man who is highly principled. A man who will stick to what he believes in. Filipino women are naturally romantic and so they are interested in men who are not predictable and have a lot of surprises.
- Giving and loving- A Filipino lady wants a man who is loving and most of all a man who allows her be herself. She wants to think and act the way she wants. She also wants a man who gives effort in the relationship just as she does.
- Cleanliness and well-groomed- Filipino girls do not really go for the looks but they need a man who dresses well, gets a shower everyday and keeps his fingernails clean.
- Honesty and loyalty- Filipino women are brought up in very conservative cultures and so do not expect them to ignore things like, flirting and you having extra marital affairs because they consider all those as cheating.
- A good listener- Filipino Women are brought up in patriarchal society where men say everything. They are always considered second and are not listened to. Therefore they look for men who will listen to them.